Formax Private Limited (hereafter referred as “the company”) guarantee to the purchaser that this product carries a warranty for a specified period. This warranty can only be claimed from Formax Service Center (hereafter referred as “Service Center”). The company will repair free of charge any part(s) of the product if the defect is due to manufacturing faults.
- The Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the Service Center or company authorized personnel only. The details of Service Center or support can be taken from our helpline (Support Hotline: 797 3033 / 797 4044), or mail us at email@example.com
- In case any damage to the product (physical damages) or misuse is detected by the Service Centre personnel, the warranty conditions are NOT applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on a chargeable basis only.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part(s) only.
- If an item needs to be sent abroad for repairs it may take up to or more than 5 weeks, and the customer shall collect the item which is brought for repairs within 7 days after the customer is notified by the Service Center. If not Service Center has the full authority and right to dispose of that item.
- The warranty period counts even if the item is in our custody, the company will NOT be responsible for the time which the item is abroad for repairs.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to back up the data before bringing to the Service Center for repairs. The company will NOT be responsible for the loss of data during or after repairs to the item.
- The company will only provide a replacement if the item is damaged or lost due to causes like fire, theft, flood, etc. on the company’s premises while the item is in our custody.
- If any item do NOT qualify to be repaired under warranty, all the service provided by the Service Center will be on chargeable basis according to the company’s regulations (please inquire for further details).
- More information about warranty terms and conditions can be found on our website www.formax.mv/warranty
This warranty is NOT applicable in any of the following cases:
- This document is not presented to the Service Center at the time when repairs are to be undertaken or requested.
- The product purchased is not used according to instruction given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL (if provided), or as determined by the company personnel.
- Defects caused by improper use, as determined by our Service Center or the company personnel.
- Modifications or alterations of any kind made to the circuitry by the purchaser or any unauthorized personnel.
- Operating environment conditions that do not confirm to those recommended for the machine or unit.
- The original serial number and/or warranty seal is removed, obliterated, or altered from the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God, during usage or while in transit to Service Centre.
- Defects caused by animal or insects.
- All returns shall be made within 48 hours from the time of purchase with the Sales Receipt.
- All returns shall be made with the original packing and with all the accessories.
- No refund for any items, can exchange for an item which is does not exceed the returned item’s price (Any amount that exceeds shall be paid by the purchaser).
- Any item which was damaged due to the negligence of the customer will NOT be accepted.
- Desktop, laptop, Printers, TVs & Mobile Phones can NOT be returned.
- Formax Pvt Ltd. (“Formax” or “Formax Computers”) hereby warrants that the hardware product you have purchased (Product) is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period applicable to the Product as defined in the Limited Product Warranty Card.
- The Warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
- The sales receipt or your purchase invoice showing the date of purchase of the Product and duly filled Warranty Instructions, showing the serial number and date of purchase of the Product, is the proof of the date of purchase. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of purchase by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice/warranty card. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
- Within the warranty period, Formax Service Center will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty.
- All exchanged parts and products replaced under warranty service will become the property of Formax. Formax reserves the right to replace defective parts with any serviceable used parts that meet the performance specifications of new parts.
- This warranty shall be rendered null and void if :
- The Product is damaged due to transportation, fall, weather, extreme temperatures, shock, improper use, mishandling or negligence after the purchase of the Product.
- The Product is damaged as a result of natural disaster, e.g. fire, flood, lightning.
- The Product is damaged as a result of connection to irregular voltage sources.
- The Product is installed, maintained, operated or use other than in accordance with the instructions provided by Manufacturer in relation to the Product.
- The Product is altered, modified and repaired by a party not authorized by Formax Pvt Ltd.
- The Product is not purchased from Formax Computers.
- The customer cannot provide the sales receipt or purchase invoice or the
- Warranty card is lost, damaged or tampered.
- The Warranty period has expired.
- The warranty does not cover : –
- Transportation, delivery and/or incidental costs incurred in the fulfillment of this warranty
- Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product.
- Installation of software other than those specified in the package.
- Recovery of corrupted HDD.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
- Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain.
- Products where the model number or serial number has been removed altered or obliterated from the product.
- Defects or damage arising from usage of: –
- Unauthorized or poor quality CD ROMs; or
- Unauthorized or poor quality floppy disks
- Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks; or
- Defects or damage caused by the use of third party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
- The Product is entitled to DOA (Dead-On-Arrival) claim should the Product fails within 7 days upon new installation.
- Repaired /replaced PCs or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of repair/replacement whichever is longer.
- Except as set forth above, there are no other expressed or implied warranties.
- This warranty is only valid in relation to Products installed and used in the country of purchase.
- The purchaser of the Product (Customer) acknowledges that the Customer is informed and is aware of his/her rights and liabilities under the relevant laws governing the purchase and use of the Product. Subject as expressly provided in clause 1, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Warranty range
Formax Pvt Ltd. guarantee all products have been tested thoroughly and during the course of production/ manufacturing/ assembly, damages to materials or parts will be avoided at costs. Please refer to the following the situations, conditions and restrictions for warranty services when requesting assistance from Formax Pvt Ltd. customer service department (Formax Service Center).
- Warranty Methods
DOA, Exchange for new product
- : Within 30 days from purchase date of PQI product(s), if it is not man made error or incompatibility issues, the product will be declared DOA and a new product will be provided for exchange. Please send all accessories, packages and the DOA product along with proof of purchase to complete the DOA exchange for new product procedures. Products that do not meet DOA exchange conditions are still entitled to RMA services.
- For PQI products within the warranty period, warranty services are free of charge (Including labor or exchange services). The exchange of product or product parts are of the same specifications or equivalent to.
- PQI Warranty Period and Duration
- ) PQI RAM
- – (
- ) PQI Solid State Disk & Hard Disk Drives
- – (
- ) PQI Pen Drives, Flash Drives & Memory Card
- Product warranty durations are calculated based on the date of purchase.
- Please provide original proof of purchase documents (eg. invoice) when requesting warranty services. If customers are unable to provide an original copy of such documents, the warranty is void.
- PQI Warranty Limitations – Warranty Conditions
- Warranty is void when users disobey instructions given by the user’s manual resulting in damages.
- Warranty is void when product damages are caused by natural disaster(s) (eg. flood, fire, earthquake, thunder/ lightning, typhoon, etc), human-caused (eg. applying external force causing deformation, breakage, malfunctioning of), damage caused by computer, human-error (eg. not kept in a secured area resulting in lost of) or other abusive usage of the product.
- Warranty is void when customers or have allowed a unauthorized third party to install, add, expand, modify, repair or remove parts or components and resulting in damage(s).
- Warranty is void when damages are caused by computer viruses or caused when trying to remove the virus.
- Warranty is void when damage is caused by physics, electrical, static or magnetic field interference resulting in instability.
- Warranty is void when products are left in an unsuited environment (eg. high temperature or humidity environments) resulting in damages.
- Warranty is void when products are damaged or lost during the course of delivery from the customer.
- During repair services, data stored on the products may be lost as a result of necessary service procedures. Therefore, please backup all data prior to returning your product to Formax Service Center for repair or warranty services. *Formax Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any data loss.
- If any PQI products are used for research and development or professional testing purposes, any service requested on those products will incur a fee regardless of the warranty stated.
- If products do not qualify as a warranty product, all services provided by Formax Service Center on the product will incur a service fee. The fees and rates charged are set by Formax Pvt Ltd.’s regulations.
- When products return to Formax Service Center for repairs, if the product is no longer in production or the required material / component can no longer be acquired, Formax Service Center will replace the product with another that has similar specifications and capacity.
- Product warranties are void if the PQI warranty sticker/ logo have been removed, scratched or damaged in anyway beyond recognition.
- Customer must get into the habit of storing backups on other types of mediums when using flash base storage devices. Formax Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss of data / files.
- Formax Pvt Ltd provide products within warranty period, a data recovery service. Data recovery service does not guarantee data / files will be recovered and Formax shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss of data / files.
- This warranty covers all repaired or exchanged products.
Formax Pvt Ltd does not provide additional services other than warranty services described above and this warranty supersedes all other warranties or representations, oral or written.
- This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company’s Service Centre (Formax Service Center)
- In the event of repairs/replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair/replacement and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- The company or its service center, reserves the right to retain any part/s or component/s replaced at its discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration/ installation of the product purchased.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. The maximum claim /s if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- The warranty does not cover accessories of the system.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of part/s, which are found to be detective.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be carried on “Carry In” basis. Wherein for service the purchaser shall bring the product to the Service Centre with whom the set is registered for warranty service. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of system from place of installation to the Service Centre.
- The concerned Service Centre will advise the customer whether to affect the repair at site or it’s Service Centre.
- Any part/s of the system replaced by the company at it’s discretion shall be with a functionally operative part.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- The warranty card is not duly filled and mailed back to the service center for registration by the purchaser.
- The completed warranty card is not presented to authorized personnel at the time of repair.
- The product is not purchased from Formax Computers.
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/ or physical construction of the set.
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet.
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service center or purchaser’s residence.